Jennifer Aniston Hated The 'Rachel' Hairstyle

The "Rachel"


The 90's was the decade of the 'Rachel' hairstyle. Every woman around the world wanted to look like Rachel from Friends with the layered look, but Jennifer Aniston has said, she thought it was ugly!

Despite the fact that her hair caught the attention of Loreal and everyone loved her character Rachel Green, 41-year-old Aniston says that she didn't like the look at all:
“How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I’ve ever seen. What I really want to know is, how did that thing have legs?”

Aniston’s longtime hairstylist Chris McMillan came up with “The Rachel.” And he is still her personal stylist now, so he must have done something right!
Reacent Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

My Ping in TotalPing.com